Safety always comes first!
- Since Judy Ozment Organizing Services travels a large geographic area, which includes a high percentage of rural areas, weather can vary greatly from each location.
- Judy Ozment Organizing Services along with input from the client will monitor weather conditions including the warnings and watches issued by the National Weather Service.
- Judy Ozment Organizing Services will assess each situation on a case-by-case basis using common sense and taking into account the timing of the storm and the safety and practicality of the situation.
- Examples of weather emergencies are, but not limited to Blizzard warnings, Snowstorms, Flood warnings or flooding that affects travel, Hard rain, Power outages/lines down, Severe thunderstorms and lightning, Tornado watches/warnings.
- When an emergency such as these examples occurs, Judy Ozment Organizing Services may close.
- Judy Ozment Organizing Services will be closed and sessions will be rescheduled if a weather emergency at a state, county or city level, including the client’s location, has been declared and people have been asked to stay off the roads.
- If an emergency event such as inclement weather or a power outage occurs during a session, Judy Ozment Organizing Services will determine if the session should stop so safe travel can be completed.