https://www.judyozment.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Judy-Ozment-Professional-Organization-Services-Simplify-Your-Life1-Blog-Image.png 333 500 Liya Levich http://judyozment.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Judy-Ozment-Professional-Organization-Services-Logo-Color-Horizontal.png Liya Levich2012-08-01 18:29:132019-02-05 14:21:56Simplify Your Life Week – Day One
byon AUGUST 1, 2012
Today kicked off “Simplify Your Life” week. Sounds great right? Achieving it can seem daunting because we always have too much in the way. The never ending to-do list, over committing our time, searching for perfection…Does any of this hit home for you?
Starting today and for the next week I will share 7 organizing tips that you can implement into your day to help you start living a simpler life.
Tip 1: Plan the night before.
This is a time saver and stress reducer and helps ensure a sane (or less insane) morning.
- Have your coffee maker all ready to go. Most coffee makers have timers on them now – use it! Set out your coffee cups, sweetener, spoons, etc.
- Lay out the clothes to be worn the next day. It doesn’t hurt to check the weather report either.
- Prepare lunches
- Set out breakfast items
- Make sure permission slips, etc. are signed for school. Spend time with each child to make sure that they have gone through their backpacks and that their homework is done.
- Put keys, backpacks, briefcases, workout bag, sports equipment and anything else that needs to go out the door with you by your landing station.
- Make sure you enlist help from those that are old enough.
- Finally, no matter how bad you want to get home, remember to fill the gas tank on your way home from work so you don’t have to worry about it in the morning. You will be glad you did!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!