The information below will help you reduce the amount of junk mail and unwanted telemarketing phone calls that comes in to your home.
- Remove your name from mailing lists:
- Remove your your name from telemarketing lists:
- The National Do Not Call Registry gives you a choice about whether to receive telemarketing calls at home. Consumers may register their residential telephone number, including wireless numbers, at no cost. This service is only available for personal phone numbers. Inclusion of your phone number on the National Do Not Call Registry will be effective 31 days following your registration. Please know that certain exceptions do apply. Please visit https://www.donotcall.gov/to find out more.
- To register by phone:
- Call 1-888-382-1222
- For TTY call 1-866-290-4236
- You must call from the phone number you wish to register
- You may also register at https://www.donotcall.gov/
- The national credit bureaus offer a toll-free number that enables consumers to opt-out of all pre-approved credit offerswith just one phone call.
- Call 1-888-5-OPTOUT (1-888-567-8688) for more information